TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations and Payment,
For a reservation to exist, a deposit of 50% of the total cost is required by KSA at the time of booking. The remainder is payable at least 60 days before commencement of service.
2.The role of KENYA SAFARI ADVENTURES.
KENYA SAFARI ADVENTURES hereafter referred to as KSA is to dedicated to creating tours and itineraries that fit the requirements of our clients. In doing so, we use independent suppliers for the provision of selected services. Whatever the case we accept responsibility for the proper performance of your contract with us subject to the following booking conditions
KSA must be notified of cancellation in writing. If notification is received before 40 – 90 days before commencement of your services, the refund price of these services payable less $100 administrative fee.
- Between 14 and 40 days before commencement of your services, a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of these services is payable.
- If notification is received between 2 and 14 days before commencement of our services, then a cancellation fee of 75% of the price of these services is payable.
- If notification is received in under 2 days, or no show at all, then of the price of these services is 100% cancellation, No refund at all.
We reserve the right to make changes to the brochure details and holiday arrangements both before and after your booking is made. Most changes will be minor. If we have to make significant changes to an arrangement, you will be notified at the earlier possible opportunity. In such cases, you will have the choice of either accepting the change or booking alternative arrangements (paying or reciting a refund in respect of any price difference) or cancelling your holiday or receiving an immediate full refund of all monies paid.
- The company and its agents act only as agents of the passenger in all matters relating to hotel/lodge accommodation; tours transport etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner. The company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the particular country where the action arose. The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors for all or part of the services.
b. All expeditions involve an element of personal risk, and at times can be of hazardous nature. Adventure members must accept this risk as we shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, expense, delay or inconvenience caused to you or your baggage as a result whether directly or indirectly, or any matter or whatever nature that is outside our control. All participants are advised to take out an insurance policy to cover personal accidents and medical expenses. We can arrange this at a low cost.
Camping and Lodge Safaris
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Transport in safari minibus or 4WD designed with pop-up roof. Window seat guaranteed
- Ø Accommodation as stated in the itinerary (Camping/Lodge/Luxury Tented Camp)
- Ø English speaking driver guide
- Ø Game drives in safari vehicle
- Ø Park entry fees
- Ø All camping fees
- Ø Tents for two people (camping safaris only)
- Ø Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Ø Assistance at the airports on arrival/departure
- Ø Government taxes, hotels levies and service charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Ø Personal spending money
- Ø Insect repellent
- Ø Other items of personal use